Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Photo Challenge #1

Day 1: Self Portrait





















Day 2: What you wore today




















Day 3: Clouds















On the flight to the USA!


Day 4: Something green                                                                                  
Anza-Borrego Desert.

Day 5: Morning Sky
Coronado Beach

Day 6: From a low angle:


Day 7: Fruit
I love mangos!



Day 8: A Bad Habit
I always do something with my hair!


Day 9: Someone you love
I love my grandpa because he always makes jokes
and he even has a cap with my name on it, in the
picture he has the cap on!


Day 10: Childhood memory
I have so many memories at the river Isar near my home!
We always swim there in the summer!


Day 11: Something blue
That fountain is at Balboa Park. I took that picture when
it was dark.


Day 12: Sunset

The sunset at Torrey Pines Beach.


Day 13: Myself with 13 things



Day 14: Eyes



Day 15: Silhouette



Day 16: Long exposure 
A half of a heart. I tried to make it a whole one but it didn't 
work out!

Day 17 Technology

The Tesla from my Grandparents is charging.


Day 18: My shoes


Day 19: Something orange


Day 20: Bokeh

Those are the lights from the island Maui.


Day 21: Faceless Self Portrait


Day 22: Hands


Day 23: Sunflare


Day 24: Animal


Day 25: Something Pink


Day 26: Close-Up:


Day 27: From a distance


Day 28: Flowers 


Day 29: Black & White
I am looking at San Diego Downtown.

Day 30: Self Portrait
This was in a Cowboy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment